Monday, December 7, 2009

A New Look for the Blog....and my current piano pieces.

I was getting a little sick of the bright pink and black look on my page, so I've redone the whole thing with a background and header from shabbyblogs.com. Hope you enjoy it!

Now my current piano pieces that I'm working on.

The first one:




And the second one:







I want to see who can identify them. Please comment if you know what they are, as long as you are not one of the following people: my mother, my father, my sister, or my brother.

Hints)

1. They are both classical.
2. They are not by the same composers.


I'll post the titles and composers for you later.

5 comments:

Alice C. said...

Ha ha I know what the piano pieces are!!!!

I love the new look for your blog!

Caroline said...

Of course you know what they are......you are my piano teacher. If you didn't know what they were, something would be seriously wrong!

Love you!

Renata said...

I really have no clue. Well, I might have a hunch, but then I don't know the name. My kids know more from watching Little Einsteins.

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha You guys are FUNNY!!! I miss You guys so much. Tell Mary I said hello. And No I can't tell you what they are. Lindsay =q

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline, You didn't say, "not my grandmother", so hey, I recognize them.....Bach and Beethoven. A prelude and "Moonlight Sonata".

Love, Grandma Putney