Monday, June 18, 2007

My New Blog

Okay, I realized that I don't have a blog where I can just write about absolutely whatever, so here it goes. If you see this please, please, please comment so that I know that you exist. Sometimes I think that every one has died or else no one uses the Internet anymore. Then I rethink that and realize that it's just that no one leaves comments! At least not on my blogs.

Lately with this whole thing of my brother having cancer, I have given a lot of my time to books. Pretty soon the public library system will run out of good books. From there I will proceed to re-read every book I've ever read. Oh, yeah, and then there is Little House on the Prairie on Hallmark Channel every day at 10, 11, 3, and 4. I do enjoy watching that but I usually only do it in the afternoons. In the morning I'm still wading through my Algebra 1. I figured out this morning that by doing two lessons for two days, and three lessons for two days, I can be finished with my math for this year by the end of the week! Wouldn't that be grand! Finally done with school so I can have a month off.

7 comments:

Alice C. said...

I'm here and I'm reading! It'll be fun to read a blog of your everyday thoughts, honey. You are a good writer and an intelligent young woman, so I'm looking forward to what you will write here. Love you!

Eric said...

Caroline,

You are a very good writer. When I read your stuff, it is like reading that of a college freshman. Keep it up. I look forward to reading it.

Love, Dad

Religion Roundtable said...

Wow!

This blog looks awesome. I am actually a closet fan of "Little House," so there should be lots of things here for me to read!

RR

Elder Eric said...

Hmmm...

Does this blog contain any satire? I would like to hear some humorous writing from the teen perspective. I'll check back once in a while to see.

Elder E.

Caroline said...

Eric,

Thanks Dad. That is really sweet!

Religion Roundtable,

Thanks for a nice comment. I'm glad you enjoy this.

Elder Eric,

I just might try some satire once in a while.

Now considering you are all my Dad.......

Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline! I would like you to know that your blogs -- both of them-- are very encouraging to me.

I have learned from my own web page that many more people read than comment.

Keep writing. You are doing an excellent job.

Kersten Hamilton

Caroline said...

Dear Mrs. Kersten,

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot. I love your books. I have such I hard time finding books at my reading level that are good Christian books. Millie's Fiery Trial is probably my favorite now, after what we experienced overseas. I'm reading the series to Mary and Bobby. We are about halfway through Millie's Faithful Heart. Sometimes Bobby gets to laughing so hard that it takes him a couple of minutes to calm down. He is really enjoying them, even though he is a boy.

I'll be praying for you.

--Caroline