Friday, July 4, 2008

Which Austen Heroine are You??

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



I did a "Which Austen Heroine are You?" quiz recently. From the Jane Austen books I could have been, Elinor or Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility,Fanny Price from Mansfield Park, Anne Elliot from Persuasion, Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice, Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey, or Emma Woodhouse from Emma.

I am Marianne Dashwood. You can see that from the widget on the above. To take the quiz just click on it. I'd love to see your results when you are done.

2 comments:

Alice C. said...

As you know, I did it, too, and came out as Elizabeth Bennet. No real shock there...although I had thought I might come out as either Elinor Dashwood or Anne Elliot. I'm glad I guessed your's correctly!

Love, Mom

P.S. My word verification thing says "mokki." What is that?

Eric said...

Caroline,

I took the quiz just for fun and came out as Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. That Mr. Darcy just drives me crazy!