Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Rebelution's Modesty Survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

I realized that I have a link on my sidebar, but I don't think that I ever did a post on the Rebelution's Modesty Survey.

The Modesty Survey is a 148 question survey put together by girls an answered by guys. There were more than 150,000 answers with more than 1600 guys participating. The questions were phrased as a statement and then the guys could agree or disagree on a five point scale. The questions cover everything from swim wear to skirts to makeup and jewelry. The survey was done in January 2007, and the results were released that Valentine's Day.

I would encourage you to check it out because it is quite fascinating to see what Christian guys think about certain items of clothing.

2 comments:

Stephanie Deal said...

I couldn't agree more! My mom came across the survey and it changed my life! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie Deal

Shannon said...

Wow! very interesting. Thanks for sharing the link.